This is only for contractors who need to submit hours after the last day of the reporting period which is the 20th of each month. Please note that we understand things happen, so a one time waiver of the $100 damages fee will be assessed against your late submission. All subsequent late reports will be subject to the $100 damages fee as outlined in the Collective Bargaining Agreement. Instructions can be found at the bottom of the page. PLEASE NOTE OUR ADDRESS CHANGE 2/10/21- ADDRESS AT BOTTOM OF PAGE.
MUST ENTER 0 FOR SECTIONS WITH NO HOURS- MUST BE WHOLE HOURS- (Round down for anything .5 or below- round up for anything .6 or up)
- Select month.
- Enter Business name (As identified by MIF)
- Enter All Journeyman Hours (member code type J)
- Enter ONLY Sheet Metal Apprentice Hours (Member Type Codes: 5A- 5J)
- Enter ONLY
- Enter ONLY Apprentice- Residential Service Hours (Member type codes AR, BR, CR, DR,ER,FR,GR,HR)
- ENTER ALL Gutter Truck Hours (Member Type Codes: GA, GB, G3, F4, GJ, GO)
- Enter ALL hours not already requested above- Such as Foreman Hours, Superintendent Hours, Any hours subject to MIF Dues. (Examples: F, GF, SI, etc.
- You will see your total hours multiplied by .37 cents, which represents the current MIF-IFUS-PRIDE dues as of July 1, 2020
- Enter email
- Optional- Upload list of employees in an excel or word document- This must be submitted if requested or under audit.
- Click submit- wait for confirmation page and confirmation email sent directly to the submitter.
- Print confirmation email and mail with check to SMACNA St. Louis.
12977 N. 40 Drive, Suite 108, St. Louis, MO 63141
For additional assistance call 314-427-7117