This is only for contractors who need to submit hours after the last day of the month. Please note that we understand things happen, so a one time waiver of the $100 damages fee will be assessed against your late submission. All subsequent late reports will be subject to the $100 damages fee as outlined in the Collective Bargaining Agreement. Instructions can be found at the bottom of the page. PLEASE NOTE OUR ADDRESS CHANGE 2/10/21- ADDRESS AT BOTTOM OF PAGE.
MUST ENTER 0 FOR SECTIONS WITH NO HOURS- MUST BE WHOLE HOURS- (Round down for anything .5 or below- round up for anything .6 or up)
- Select month.
- Enter Business name (As identified by MIF)
- Enter All Journeyman Hours (member code type J)
- Enter ONLY Sheet Metal Apprentice Hours (Member Type Codes: 5A- 5J)
- Enter ONLY
- Enter ONLY Apprentice- Residential Service Hours (Member type codes AR, BR, CR, DR,ER,FR,GR,HR)
- ENTER ALL Gutter Truck Hours (Member Type Codes: GA, GB, G3, F4, GJ, GO)
- Enter ALL hours not already requested above- Such as Foreman Hours, Superintendent Hours, Any hours subject to MIF Dues. (Examples: F, GF, SI, etc.
- You will see your total hours multiplied by .37 cents, which represents the current MIF-IFUS-PRIDE dues as of July 1, 2020
- Enter email
- Optional- Upload list of employees in an excel or word document- This must be submitted if requested or under audit.
- Click submit- wait for confirmation page and confirmation email sent directly to the submitter.
- Print confirmation email and mail with check to SMACNA St. Louis.
12977 N. 40 Drive, Suite 108, St. Louis, MO 63141
For additional assistance call 314-427-7117